RO Drinking Water Filtration System
What is Reverse Osmosis?
Reverse Osmosis (RO) filtration is one of the best water purification methods to provide you with high quality drinking water that is safe, clean and better tasting for you and your family.
The water pressure in your home pushes the tap water through a semipermeable membrane where water contaminants are then removed from your drinking water. Once the water is pushed through the RO membrane and additional sediment or carbon filters, the contaminants are filtered out and flushed down the drain, leaving you with clean tasting drinking water coming from your tap, ice maker or desired location.
Reverse Osmosis can remove virtually all impurities found in tap water such as:
Whether your drinking water is from a public municipal supply or from your own well, there are many contaminants that can be found in your drinking water. Some contaminants that can cause taste and odor issues are not EPA regulated. And some contaminants that can be harmful, such as arsenic and lead, can go undetected by the human senses.
Why is Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration the Solution for You?
- RO filtration improves taste, odor and appearance of water by removing the contaminants that cause these problems
- Impurities like lead, radium, aesthetic chlorine, hexavalent chromium (chromium-6), and arsenic* are reduced that can sometimes be harmful to your body
- Save money compared to buying single-serve bottles from the store
- Go Green by eliminating wasteful plastic bottles
- Improve the taste of coffee, tea, ice cubes, cooking, and baby formula
- Free up valuable refrigerator space by eliminating bulky pitchers and bottled water
- Meets strict standards of NSF International and the Water Quality Association (WQA)
- Culligan water systems are third-party certified to perform as promised and are backed by one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
- The Culligan® Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System can be maintenance-free with your Lima Culligan Man handling everything from installation to filter changes! We also offer elegant designer faucets in a variety of styles to match any kitchen.
Culligan® Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System
Water quality can differ from town to town. With this in mind, Culligan developed the innovative under-sink Culligan Aqua-Cleer®, one of our most advanced filtration systems. Customized to individual homes and offices, experience the enhanced taste and performance of smart filtration that addresses the unique needs of your water type.
Invisible to the naked eye...Read More
Invisible to the naked eye, your home’s water could contain bacteria
- Whether the bacteria comes from the source or old pipes, it could make it to your home’s water
- Not all bacteria are dangerous, but why take a risk? Find out what’s in your with a Free Water Test.
Does your tap water taste bad...Read More
Does your tap water taste bad? If so, there could be contaminants such as chlorine or sulfur in your water. Let Culligan recommend a drinking water solution for your home.
Chlorine is one of the most commonly...Read More
Chlorine is one of the most commonly used water disinfectants use by water companies. However, it can leave an unpleasant taste in your water when it reaches your home. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water solution is right for your home!
Water that tastes salty could be...Read More
Water that tastes salty could be caused by sulfate concentration levels and geographic tendencies. Luckily, Culligan can remove the salty taste from your water. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water solution is right for your home!
Bitter tasting water is often caused...Read More
Bitter tasting water is often caused when the pH of your water is out-of-sync. Culligan has the equipment to fix the bitterness in your water. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water solution is right for your home!
Arsenic can occur natural or...Read More
Arsenic can occur natural or is a byproduct of agricultural industry. In some cases, high arsenic levels can have negative effects on your health. Let your Culligan Man recommend a water solution to correct your arsenic problem.